The IHE Delft Institute for Water Education in partnership with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF) has lunched a unique program which will be provided to interested applicants who are willing to undergo a degree program at IHE Delft.
This scholarship program is created to attract talented and ambitious young and mid-career sanitation professionals, working in water supply and sewerage companies, municipal assemblies, government ministries, NGOs and consulting firms.
Eligibility criteria for the BMGF Master’s Scholarships
If you wish to apply for this scholarship you need to meet the following criteria:
- Be from a low or middle income country (see list on OECD website)
- Have a provisional admission to the programme
- Have secured 50% matching funds (evidence required)
- A good command of the English language
Offered Annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Asia, Africa and Latin America
To Be Taken At (Country): The Netherlands
Number Of Awards: Not Mentioned
Value Of Award: 50% (€17,500) of the total cost of the programme.
Method of Application: The following are required during application process:
- Certified copies of degrees/diplomas.
- Certified copies of academic transcripts. Authenticated or certified copies are copies with an official stamp to verify that the copies are true copies of original documents. This official stamp may be from one of the following: a solicitor/notary, the educational institution from where the student gained the diplomas or the local council/local authority/local government office.
- Two recommendation letters, preferably one from a person that can judge students’ professional abilities and one from a person that can judge his/her academic abilities. One recommendation letter has to come from the current employer (if available) and another one from the university the student graduated from. Letters have to have an official letterhead and need to be signed and dated.
- Motivation letter (maximum 500 words explanation why he/she applies for admission to the programme).
- Copy of passport.
- Copy of results of English language test score (if required, see English language requirements).
Application Deadline: 1 May 2022
For More Information, Visit The Scholarship Webpage
Award Providers: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, IHE