The University of Canberra is offering an exciting opportunity to overseas students who wish to pursue a degree coursework at the institution.
Why study at the University of Canberra? UC allows students to take a visit and learn about the fieldwork and gain exposure and practical knowledge under the guidance of well-experienced faculty members. It provides outstanding instruction, versatility, and facilities for learners to keep you on track for academic achievement.
UC is a university for the professions, dedicated to providing immersive student experiences focussed on employability outcomes. The university has been recognised as the fastest rising university in Australia and one of the fastest in the world (QS, 2022), they are 17th in the Times Higher Education Young University World Rankings (2022), and ranked number one in the ACT for full-time employment and starting salary for undergraduate and postgraduate students, four years in a row, in the Good Universities Guide (2022). Furthermore, UC has been placed number one in the world for reducing inequalities for two consecutive years by the Times Higher Education (THE) Impact Rankings. These are remarkable achievements for a university only celebrating their 30th anniversary this year.
Eligibility criteria for the International Merit Scholarships at University of Canberra
- Applicants must be full-time students and have a GPA of 5 out of 7.
- Applicants must be International students.
- Applicants must have a GPA of 6 out of 7
- Applicants must meet the English language requirements for your chosen course. At UC, although English requirements are set to the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score, we generally accept a range of other English tests, too, including:
- TOEFL iBT
- Pearson Test of Academic English
- Cambridge English Scale
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
Value of Award: 10% off Total Tuition Fee
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned